what a day
HELLOOOOOO!!!
Went to study at je lib today and this weird guy waved to kinny when he was at the overhead bridge and we were in the lib. AHAHAHAAHA i think it sounded quite funny when she told me. =P
Weirdos fascinate me.
Took this human anatomy book to read and kinny was disgusted by all the pictures. That's not acceptable dude. You have all those parts in you too! =P =P
Well, i've got loads of things to blog about and all of them happened today!
I was on the bus home when this uncle sat beside me. The journey was quite peaceful and i was about to fall asleep when he did something that made me stay awake throughout the journey.
I don't understand how can anybody scratch their armpits on a bus for such a long time. I THINK IT'S WRONG UNCLE! Please stop doing that. Have some self-control. You can try scratching your arms instead.
Well, that's not it people. When i alighted the bus, I saw this boy rollerblading in the middle of the road. You got me right! When i say middle, i meant that he was rollerblading on the white line that separates the road.
Erm, I don't know what to say about that. How about... please rollerblade elsewhere? I don't see any joy if you ever fly across the road. I'm sorry if i sounded mean.
Actually , my purpose for blogging today is not cause of all these crap.
Ahem. fate fate fate fate fate
I went online this morning and guess what?

The picture speaks for itself. No explanation is needed. If you don't see it, you can always ask me for some clues. **You can email me at: xxxxxxxxxxxx@gmail.com
ALRIGHT! bye bye people. work hard smart.
study time!
**You won't be able to contact me.

<< Home